Saturday, June 11, 2011

Why I am fascinated with trucks in Saudi Arabia?

One guy commented to me in youtube that I must be crazy telling that these trucks from KSA are cool.

I have been working in Saudi Arabia for 6 years. I do not know but very few has the same passion as I have right now. it gives me pleasure seeing those trucks pass along the long widening highways in the gulf. They carry important goods like food, clothing, natural gas, petrol, raw materials, machinery, housing, you name it, they have it here. One more thing that makes them stand out than their counterparts is their ability to move in exterme soaring temperatures (almost 50C!) and dry cold winter seasons.

Another thing, is their drivers. They drive for hours trying to reach their destination on time. They battle heat, cold, sandstorms, reckless drivers, low wages, and abusive employers.

So my friends, call me crazy or anything, they are the coolest thing in my eyes than a Ferrari or a Porsche. The real workhorse comes from trucks. I will give more pics later on, so keep on checking my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment